The most versatile, compact evaporator on the market.
The CirculAir regulates the temperature and humidity of your ambiances.
Compatible with Direct Expansion or Chilled Water. Hygienic, stainless-steel, easy cleaning and ultra compact.
A range of models available from 706 CFM to 2,295 CFM.
Single flow, 316L stainless-steel
Noise level: between 52.8 to 60 dB
Hung from ceiling
Weight: ranges from 53 to 289 lbs.
Design: Cylindrical, smooth stainless-steel tubes ep. 10/10e
Supply: Right or left
Cooling Coil: Chilled water or DX
Heating Coil: electric heating power
Speed variation: From 0 to 10 V
- Via internal or remote potentiometer
- By PLC
Refer to technical notice below.
Design: Total accessibility by unhooking the drain pan
Sanitation: Foam gun or high pressure hose
- Direct (by induction): blown towards ceiling for smooth and even distribution at low residual speeds
Option: directional deflector
- Sanitary Design
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Ultra hygienic design
- Easy Installation
- Compatible with direct expansion or chilled water
- Direct air supply (without duct)
- Short manufacturing times
- A versatile Unit
- Suitable for various markets
- Resistant to corrosive environments
- Its cylindrical shape eliminates dead zones
- Absence of fins eliminates retention of particles and bacteria
- Smooth tubes reduce pressure drop and energy consumption
- Tubes thickness makes them durable and mechanical resistance
- 316L stainless-steel is highly resistant to corrosion. Suitable for many applications, even very harsh environments.
- Upwards blowing allows air stream to be evenly and smoothly diffused at a residual velocity, eliminates need for textile ducts.
- This evaporator is appreciated in work rooms or cold rooms that store sensitive products.
- The easy cleaning of this evaporator is suitable for hygienic, powdery and greasy environments or cooking rooms.
- Suitable for different markets: cheese, dairy, salting, bread making, fish, tannery, pharmaceuticals, and more.
For pricing or additional information
International Inquiries (outside North America)
Mobile : +33 6 32 00 47 06
Climinox head office and production site
ZA rue St Eloi – 61100 St Georges Des Groseillers
Tel : +33 2 33 62 29 50